This is our environment:
- I have a Kubernetes cluster running on Amazon.
- Jenkins CI/CD running on Amazon that connects to a private GitLab and builds our services as Docker images.
- Amazon ECR that stores our Docker images.
- How can I auto deploy images from ECR to Kubernetes (as pods) once the Jenkins pipeline pushes newly built images to ECR?
- Can I do that within Jenkins pipeline? I've read lots of material but I couldn't find how should it be done.
There is also a 3rd party tool like Keel but it doesn't support Amazon ECR (Webhook problem with ECR).
Any help would be appreciated.